Monday, March 24, 2008

Day 8 Sunday

Well; my plan was to take yesterday off and enjoy my brunch with Jen. I certainly didn't over eat at brunch but afterwards I was motivated to do an hour walk at Vasona park. the weather was amazing and I could really feel it in my legs. I also purchased a nice cardio coach mp3 30min and enjoyed it on my walk.

Last night i cooked a turkey and cut it into 4oz turkey breast sections. it tasted really good for lunch today. I was up so late with the turkey though that that I missed the Monday morning workout, and I'm blogging a day late. More on Monday in a bit.

I also had Jen take my before pictures that I'll be posting later on this blog. "My accountability to cyberspace."


Regards,

Dan

1 comment:

Adam Waters said...

Hi Dan, great going, keep it up man! You are live Shredder Blog Roll right now. See u in SS after 30 days!
Adam