Thursday, March 20, 2008

Day 5

I discovered that if I get to bed at midnight after doing a cardio and a weight workout from 8:30 to 10pm that I cannot get up at 5:00am to do a weight workout. I'm going to have to get to bed before 10pm each night. That's a lifestyle change.

Tonight, I'm going to have to thread the needle with my workout. i'm leaving at 4:30pm to do it. and have to be at my daughter's bb dinner at 6pm.

Oh, I took some measurements
Chest: 45" Belly 47.5 Hip 45, Butt 48, Thigh 27, Calf 17.5, Neck 18.5, Bicep 16.5 (17 flexed)

so it's a way before picture.

I've also made modifications to my daily mantra based on data I've learned from BFFM. I have it posted on my PC at work.

"I am the most fit I have ever been in my life. At 187 lbs, i have 170 lbs of muscle. I can see my rock hard abs and have 9% body fat. I love going to the gym, it's a part of my everyday life. My body is a temple of God. I am the strongest I have ever been. "

No comments: