Sunday, March 16, 2008

Day 1

It's Sunday night 6:50pm and I'm a little frightened. Following the inspiration of Adam Waters, I'm chronicling my journey, my transformation from flabby to fit. My first goal - work like hell for 12 weeks and see how far I can progress.

Here are the stats:
age 44
Ht: 5' 9"
Wt: 245lbs
bf: i'll have to find my calipers later. i know it's high though.

what's my plan? i'm not clear on the details yet but it will probably involve a combination of weight watchers and a year long workout i found in Men's Fitness. Yes it's march and I'm starting in the middle of the year but that's okay.

My long term goals?
I've documented about 50 goals so far but the biggest ones include being fit by the time i meet 6000 of my closest choral friends at the international GALA festival. I want to look on the outside how I feel on the inside. The choral festival is July 12th so that gives me exactly 16 weeks to have my body transformed. it's a good goal.

As I start to make progress, I'll share more and more about my motivation and progress. I need to get someone to take a before picture for me ;)

Regards,

Dan

No comments: