Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Day 4

Today was a great day. Not only did I manage to get both my 30min of Cardio in from my missed w/o yesterday, but I got my weight workout in too. 2 hours in the gym. The cardio was easy because I got to watch American Idol.

I continue to make distinctions of what I want to look and feel like. I'm doing a lot of visualization which motivates me. I've gotten to the first 100 pages of BFFM book and I've learned a few things. One of the lessons I learned is I don't need to get down to 180 lbs. 186 lbs will work just fine.

Here's the math:

right now i'm carrying 31.8% body fat. At 249 lbs taken this afternoon, that translates to 170 lbs of lean muscle mass, if I go with 9% body fat, that means I get to keep the muscle + 9% or get my weight down to an ideal 187 lbs.

The weight loss is not as important as the fat loss and now I know how to manage it.

I'm going to borrow my daughter's camera this weekend and take a few before shots. I'm thinking a front shot relaxed, a front shot sucking it in, a back shot and a side pose relaxed and sucking in. i'll get today's paper too.

I'm very proud of how well I did on my diet today traveling from Houston since 2:00am.

I'm getting ready for bed. I have a 6am spinning class i'm attending tomorrow. Oh No!!! I've written it, now I gotta do it!

No comments: