Friday, March 21, 2008

Day 6

It's Friday.
I love the fact that the BFFM is so long as it gives me a chance to bite off the content in chunks.
Last night I did really well at my daughters' banquet. More on that later.
I stepped on the scale at the end of the day and found a huge weight gain. It was after my cardio workout. Then I remembered I drank a ton of water and ate sushi high in salt. I didn't sweat it literally or figuratively. when I woke up this morning my weight as normal and I had actually gained some muscle mass. My REAL weigh in isn't until Sunday morning. I'm not concerned if I lost any weight because I feel fantastic.

Today i printed and bound the BFFM book in a binder. I also discovered about.com's free calorie resource guide and tracker. I can't believe it's free. I'm still waiting for the kicker.

Here's an awesome story of inspiration:

One of the 100 reasons: Reason #4 why I took up this journey to change my body was to be a role model to my daughter.

Last night at her basketball banquet, she was surprised to receive an award for the most improved model. I was so proud of her. I realized on my drive home that she, in fact, is a role model for me. her drive, her enthusiasm, her honesty. She's my greatest love.

today is a big weight day. I'm headed right now to the gym and am totally stoked.

Regards,

Dan

No comments: