Thursday, May 29, 2008

Day 76 Thursday

I went to the gym for the first time in several days and had a decent workout. I'm pretty sure I do want to change it though to something more standard (Body for life) style. I'm going to finish reading Tom Veneto's BFFM and get some guidance there. the Men's fitness training isn't really feeling right to me. I'm still vacilating between 233 and 235. I'm excited about getting to 232 because that's the time when I started my accelerated weight gain 2/1/06.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Bob, don't focus on the scale my friend, focus on intense weight training and cardio. Build the muscle and the fat will get burned. It works. Body for Life--not exactly a standard weight training program. Go heavy and lift consistently. Tom venuto has somme good workout plans at the back of BFFM.

Dan said...

thanks Michael. i haven't gotten to that part of the book yet, but i am enjoying the comments from friends who haven't seen me in awhile. I appreciate it.

Regards,

Dan (but you can call me bob)