Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wednesday Day 61

I've started to think of my weight in terms of the last time I weighed this much and what activities I was able to do with that weight.

I told my co-worker Eric who's boat I couldn't get up on skis in last year at 265 that I will NEVER fail again to get up on skis.

So today's weight 135.5 lbs with 30.3% bf puts be back at June 2006. There I did ALC 5 quite successfully. There's also something psychologically rewarding about being at a weight and a time before I met Rey that fuels my motivation. While our relationship was solid, honest, and rewarding on so many levels, it's also the time in my life when my weight shot up the highest in my life. In my next relationship, I want to innoculate against that behavior... Instead of being fat and happy, I want to be lean and happy.

at 232lbs lbs I'll be at my Yosemite weight. I asked this guy Mike that I'm beginning to date if I look like my pictures and he said I didn't look much like my Yosemite picture and I think my face was thinner.

at 230 lbs I'll be at my ALC3 weight which is an exciting milestone... On my first AIDS ride, I climbed EVERY hill, road every mile and looked pretty good.

My ex - Will is coming to town next week and he's very supportive of my weight loss. It was his comment that kicked me in the ass the last time and I'm eager to show him my results.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny how comments from our loved ones really get us moving!

Dan said...

LOL..that's true Shari...and ex-boyfriends are the best because they really know us, ultimately care for what's best for us, and give us the straight talk!