Thursday, May 1, 2008

Day 48 Thursday

Dance 10 Looks 3...
Well it took a few days for the results of my cardio intense weekend to kick in, but it certainly has. My weight has dropped to 237 and my body fat down to 30.6%. I've been tracking on and off over the last few years my yo-yo dieting and i'm now to the point that my weight is LOWER than when I did the AIDS ride last year (7/07 my weight was around 250) and is actually lowest it's been since 3/06 (220.5 and 28.3%). From 2/1/06 to 3/13/06 I did Jenny Craig and my weight went from 232 to 220 but I spent a ton on their food and meetings. This time, I'm doing it on my own with the assistance from my shredder friends.

I'm certain that moving in with my roommate and the lifestyle we share (eating at home more) is beneficial. He's on weight watchers and that works for him.

Thanks for all your kind support.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Dan, congrats on your weight loss. I also have yo-yo dieted for so long. Keep up the great work.

Mike Groom said...

great job Dan! Stay with it man! Keep on shreddin'!

Anonymous said...

hello Dan. making it a lifestyle is the way to go with the nutrition for weight loss. it takes daily and even moment by moment desicions to keep at it. watching what you eat and pushing it hard "in the gym" will produce results! you are doing great! the positive pressure blogging produces has obviously produced results for so many of us. if you can, put some daily pics up. that will add to the pressure!
keep shredding!