Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Day 16 Mon

Yesterday was a a very interesting fitness day for me. I've switched over to a 40-30-30 diet and it's a little hard to get that much protein in my diet. I'm making my sandwhiches a little bigger. I picked up a nice tip at the gym yesterday. Don't eat carbs after 5pm. I think this will be easier to manage. I don't need that much energy at night as during the day.

Speaking of gym, I ended up working until about 7:30pm last night. I was really tired and didn't feel like going to the gym. I got some sushi and went anyway. The result? I had one of the most productive workouts I've ever had. My plank grew from 35-35sec to 45-45 sec. My legs are getting stronger and leaner.

Lesson learned: When you don't feel like going to the gym. that's when you need to go to the gym. Make it a routine.

Regards,

Dan

2 comments:

Will said...

Dan what's a plank?

Dan said...

the Plank is a military exercise where you stretch out in a push-up position resting on your elbows. It's great for the abs