Monday, April 21, 2008

Day 38 Monday

Wow... that was a really hard week. Traveling to Miami and then Montreal. The french really know how to eat. Good news is, the portions weren't American Supersized. I actually did pretty well considering the very hectic schedule. When I got home Friday Night at 9:00pm I had a wendy's grilled chicken wrap and a frosty. Saturday morning 9am i had my friends come over to help me move. I brought them coffee and donuts and I (get this) only had 1/2 a donut.

I went to the doctor this morning for a physical. The blood work numbers show I'm in great shape.I was worried about my cholesterol and it was fine. He's very supportive of my diet and exercise plan.

Tonight - it's roast a turkey night. In my new kitchen. Woo hoo.

5 comments:

Joni said...

Hey Dan welcome officially to the ShredderSphere! Glad to see you are getting some good results so far so keep up the great work. Let's see some more pics! They really are motivating and can sometimes be better than a weigh/measure because it is the intangibles that make the work the most worth it in the end. Catch up with you soon!

Mike Groom said...

Dan, welcome to the ShredderShpere. You will find it a great community.
Shred on!!!

KaliLilla.com said...

Welcome the the shreddersphere, Dan! I'll be watching you! :)

Debbie said...

Dan, I know what you mean about travel & shredding. It takes an extra discipline. In February, I went from Ohio to North Carolina to Montreal in the same week and it was brutal. Also, Montreal temp was so cold I couldn't be outside more than a minute.

Big welcome to the shreddersphere. Will add a link to your blog!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan! Welcom to the ShredderSphere! We're here for ya!