Sunday, April 6, 2008

Day 22 Sunday

It's been a few days since I've posted. My packing and moving have taken some of my time and I missed a workout on Wednesday and on Friday. Well - on Thursday and Saturday I did both Weights and Cardio so I wouldn't fall behind. I think now I'm going to start adding Cardio at the end of my weight workout. and do Cardio 6x a week.

Yesterday was a crappy eating day because I got up late and had chorus rehearal retreat all day. Today I'm going to plan for it better by getting up earlier (It's 8:30am on Sunday morning) and squeeze in a few good meals.

I celebrate the little things I'm accomplishing at the gym. When I started my current workout in March, I could only do 12 pushups. I can now do 27. I don't know if my body looks all that different but I feel stronger, that's for sure. I have been working on my visualization.

Regards,

Dan

No comments: